As your state representative, my goal is to make sure I keep you informed about the work I’m doing for you down here in Olympia. I’ll update this site frequently with the latest news from my office and the floor of the House of Representatives.
Below are my legislative priorities for the 2021 Legislative Session:
|Bill #||Bill Name||Current Committee||Status|
|HB 1054||Police Tactics||None||PASSED THE SENATE|
|HB 1077||Fed. Way School District||Appropriations||In committee|
|HB 1140||Youth legal rights||Senate Rules||PASSED THE HOUSE|
|HB 1175||Host homes||Finance||In committee|
|HB 1203||Comm. Oversight Boards||Rules||In committee|
|HB 1310||Use of Force||Senate Rules||PASSED THE HOUSE|
You can always contact my office if you need information or have a legislative issue, request, or concern and either I or my legislative aide will respond promptly. This information might be helpful:
- My office phone number is (360) 786-7830, and my email address is Jesse.Johnson@leg.wa.gov.
- Visit the House Democrats’ main site for all caucus news and updates.
- Sign up for the Daily E-Clips, a collection of legislatively relevant news stories from state, community, local, national, and international publications as well as various internet sources.
- Follow or like my legislative Facebook page to keep up to date on bills I am working on.
- Follow the Washington House Democrats on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
It’s an honor and a privilege to serve you, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
|Rep. Jesse Johnson, 30th Legislative District|