It’s an honor and a privilege to serve the people of the 28th District in the House of Representatives.
This 2018 Legislative session I look forward to serving you and standing up for:
- Our children and grandchildren by strengthening our education system so every child in our great state has a fair shot at the American Dream;
- Military families and veterans who make unprecedented sacrifices for our state and country and deserve our unequivocal support whether transitioning to civilian life or ensuring full access to services;
- The middle class so well-paying jobs and economic opportunity are available to all Washingtonians and not just the wealthy few;
- Providing stability for families by ensuring mental health and health care services are available to everyone who needs them; and
- Communities across Pierce County so they are safe, healthy and vibrant places in which to raise our families and work.
My door is always open to my constituents and I encourage you to reach out with any questions, concerns, or comments on anything I’m working on in Olympia. You can reach me, or my legislative assistant Jennifer, at the contact information below:
- Email: Christine.Kilduff@leg.wa.gov
- Toll-free Hotline (800-562-6000 or for TTY / hearing impaired, 800-635-9993)
- Direct line: 360-786-7958
- University Place Office Address: 4113 Bridgeport Way W, Suite C-1 University Place, WA 98466
I look forward to hearing from you!
It is the highest honor to serve as your State Representative.
Rep. Christine Kilduff
Christine is the granddaughter of Irish immigrants who arrived in the United States with little education or savings. Her upbringing made her a strong believer in the power of education to give people a shot at the American Dream.
She double-majored in Spanish and Italian literature at Boston College, graduating summa cum laude and with Phi Beta Kappa honors before attending the Boston College Law School.
While working as an assistant attorney general, Christine Kilduff led a statewide team to tackle the problem of drunk drivers and as a civil prosecuting attorney also worked to take away weapons, money and vehicles used to commit crimes.
Christine has lived in University Place for the last 18 years and has been active in the community and organizations such as the PTA, Citizens for University Place Schools and various volunteer legal clinics. Christine and her spouse and partner of 25 years, Colleen, have two daughters who attend the University Place schools. She is the former president of the University Place School Board, named the State Board of the Year in 2014.
In the House of Representatives, she serves as vice-chair of the Judiciary Committee, along with serving on the Education Committee and Early Learning and Human Services Committee. She also serves on the Joint Legislative Audit & Review Committee and the Veterans’ and Military Affairs Joint Committee.
OLYMPIA — Spouses of active duty soldiers face a much higher rate of unemployment, even taking into account those who choose to stay home. Removing workplace barriers and promoting job opportunities for military spouses is a focus of Rep. Christine...
Addressing Sound Transit car tab fees I voted against Sound Transit 3 authorization because it was simply too much money for little benefit to our area. In the past year, we’ve seen just how much that cost would affect local...
Who: Rep. Christine Kilduff joined by Rep. Dick Muri and Sen. Steve O’Ban What: Town Hall meeting with 28th District constituents When: 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Saturday, February 17, 2018 Doors open at 3:00 p.m. and the program starts...
I am so excited to announce that all of your 28th District legislators are hosting a town hall in February and we want you to be there! Join me, along with Senator Steve O’Ban and Representative Dick Muri, for a...
OLYMPIA – Local projects important to the region will finally get the funding they need now that the Legislature has passed the $4 billion capital budget from 2017. Lawmakers were unable to pass the budget due to the then-Senate Republican...
Check out the rest of my videos by clicking here.
My video playlist:
PO Box 40600
District Address (May-Dec):
4113 Bridgeport Way W
University Place, WA 98466
Judiciary (Vice Chair)
Early Learning & Human Services
For Press Inquiries:
Travis Shofner, Digital Media Coordinator
For broadcast-quality audio or TV/radio interviews:
Dan Frizzell, Broadcast Coordinator