Mike Chapman served for a decade as a local law enforcement officer and U.S. Customs Inspector. He then served four terms as a Clallam County Commissioner.
He received his master’s degree in Leadership and Liberal Studies from Duquesne University, his bachelor’s in Organizational Management from Northwest College and his Associates of Arts and Sciences from Shoreline College.
His volunteer and civic involvement includes:
- Clallam County Board of Health (chair, board member)
- Boys and Girls Clubs of the Olympic Peninsula (board president)
- North Olympic Baseball and Softball (board director)
- William Shore Memorial Pool District (founder, chair, board member)
- Peninsula Regional Transportation Planning Organization (chair)
- Port Angeles Chamber of Commerce (board director)
Mike lives in Port Angeles with his wife, Bobbi, and together they have two sons, Larsson and Anders, both in college.