UPDATE: Reps. Leavitt and Bronoske coffee and conversation tour moved to virtual format
Reps. Leavitt and Bronoske are hosting a series of informal coffee and conversation events throughout the 28th Legislative District. Due to rising COVID-19 cases, the remainder of these events will be held online in order to help keep our community healthy and safe.
Please visit the links below to register to attend. After registering, you will get an email with information about joining the meeting.
Residents are invited to drop in and share questions, concerns and thoughts about issues facing the district, lawmakers’ work in the Legislature, help with state agencies or accessing services, and more.
Feel free to attend the event that fits your schedule if you cannot join the event in your area. Your legislators look forward to hearing from you!
- Aug. 20, 2:30-3:30 p.m. — Lakewood residents
- Aug. 27, 10-11 a.m. — DuPont residents
- Sept. 25, 11 a.m.-12 p.m. — Steilacoom residents: bit.ly/3zs1vfe
- Oct. 6, 7:30-8:30 a.m. — University Place residents: bit.ly/3lEfVny
- Oct. 20, 7:30-8:30 a.m. — Anderson Island residents: bit.ly/3EHevkL
- Nov. 1, 9-10 a.m. — Fircrest residents: bit.ly/3nQLIEB
- Dec. 16, 5:30-6:30 p.m. — Tacoma residents: bit.ly/3nVxKRB
As your state representative, my goal is to make sure I keep you informed about the work I’m doing for you down here in Olympia. I’ll update this site frequently with the latest news from my office and the floor of the House of Representatives.
You can always contact my office if you need information or have a legislative or state government issue, request, or concern and either I or my legislative aide will respond promptly. This information might be helpful:
- My office phone number is (360) 786-7958, and my email address is Dan.Bronoske@leg.wa.gov
- Visit the House Democrats’ main site for all caucus news and updates.
- Sign up for the Daily E-Clips, a collection of legislatively relevant news stories from state, community, local, national, and international publications as well as various internet sources.
- Follow the Washington House Democrats on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
It’s an honor and a privilege to serve you, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!