It is an honor to serve the residents of the 5th Legislative District. I look forward to representing the interests of the 5th LD this session on the Transportation, the College and Workforce Development, and the Rural Development, Agriculture & Natural Resources committees.
This session I will work for:
- Much-needed traffic congestion relief by pushing quick completion of the Highway 18/Interstate 90 interchange and working to secure funding for more lane expansion on Highway 18 and Highway 169.
- Lower-cost paths to family wage jobs through apprenticeships, certifications, community colleges, as well as working to make four-year degrees more affordable.
- Property tax reduction and more affordable housing options.
Your opinion matters to me. This is your House. This is your office, and I want to hear from you. You can contact me, or my Legislative Assistant Hunter Cooper, at:
- Email: Bill.Ramos@leg.wa.gov
- Toll-free Hotline (800-562-6000 or for TTY / hearing impaired, 800-635-9993)
- Direct line: 360-786-7852
I look forward to hearing from you!
Rep. Bill Ramos