Welcome to my official legislative website. Here you’ll find:
- Links to my E-newsletters describing my work on key priorities
- News coverage of some of my work (note during election year, no news or other updates are allowed to be posted after May 15)
- A link to all the bills I have prime sponsored or co-sponsored
- Details on events such as townhalls and coffee chats I’m holding
- A short biography
- Link to the 10th Legislative District map
I want to be accessible to you, so please don’t hesitate to contact my office with your questions, comments, and concerns.
It is an honor to serve the people of the 10th District.
State Representative Clyde Shavers
2023 End-of-Session Newsletter
After the 2023 session, I sent out an update highlighting my work on issues like helping homeless veterans, working with farmers to protect our environment, lowering property taxes, increasing assess to resources for Veterans and Military families, supporting law enforcement, and improving education for our children.
Visit this link or click on the preview below to read more.
Click on the image above or here to learn more about work I’m doing to support local service organizations.