I hope you find the information and resources on this page useful, but if you need something that’s not included here, or you need help navigating some of these sites, be sure to contact me at Sharon.Wylie@leg.wa.gov.
Legislative Response to COVID-19
Before the 2020 legislative session ended, the legislature allocated $225 million for COVID-19 response including:
- $175 million for direct response to the health crisis.
- $25 million for worker and business protections.
- $25 million in federal funds to help state agencies, local governments, and tribes respond to the COVID-19 crisis.
Health Care Resources
- Dept. of Health Coronavirus Page / Call center: 1-800-525-0127, 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization COVID-19 FAQ
Resources for Children & Families
- Crisis Resources
- Childcare Resources
- Child Abuse or Neglect Reporting
- Adult Abuse or Neglect Reporting & 1-866-ENDHARM
- Resources for Victims of Sexual and Domestic Violence
- Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Student Financial Aid Forbearance
- FOOD ASSISTANCE:
Resources for Business & Workers
- Employment Security Department
- How to file for unemployment benefits
- Office of the Insurance Commissioner
- Small Business Administration COVID-19 page
- Workplace safety guidance
- FAQ for businesses
- FAQ for workers
- FAQ regarding employee rights
- IRS Stimulus Check Status
School District Resources