It is an honor to represent the residents of the 10th district, and I look forward to representing you in Olympia this session. I will be serving on the Transportation, the College & Workforce Development, and the Education committees. This session, I will fight for:
- More opportunities for Washingtonians to secure family-wage jobs and lowering the burden of student debt by developing diverse pathways to work, including apprenticeships, community college, and certificate programs, as well as lowering costs for traditional four-year schools.
- Transportation infrastructure in the 10th district that supports our way of life, tourism, and creates jobs.
- Protecting our quality of life and local industries like fishing, agriculture, and tourism from climate change.
- Funding our schools in a way that is sustainable and provides our children with the education they deserve.
Your opinion matters to me. My door is always open and I would love to hear your feedback. You can contact me, or my Legislative Assistant Sara, at:
- Email: Dave.Paul@leg.wa.gov
- Toll-free Hotline (800-562-6000 or for TTY / hearing impaired, 800-635-9993)
- Direct line: 360-786-7914
- Office: JLOB 309 (Just southwest of the Capitol Building)
I am always happy to see my constituents during session. Feel free to make an appointment or stop by.
It is my privilege to serve you in the legislature.
Rep. Dave Paul