During an election year, there are certain restrictions on lawmakers’ communications to prevent the use of state resources for election purposes. One of these restrictions is a freeze on this website, meaning no new content can be added beginning May 11, 2020, until after the general election in November. Please note that my official Facebook page will also be frozen during this time. If you have questions or comments about legislative issues, please feel free to continue to contact me.
PLEASE NOTE: For the most up-to-date information on the COVID-19 crisis
in Washington, please visit the state’s official COVID-19 website.
Thank you for visiting my website where we post the latest news on what legislation I am working on for our community.
Here is some information you may find useful:
- My phone number is (360) 786-7800
- You can email me by clicking here.
- Sign up Click to subscribe here for my e-newsletters.
- Read my 2020 print newsletter to the 40th Legislative District.
- Here’s a list of the bills I am sponsoring.
- For a daily roundup of news from Washington and the nation, sign up here to receive the Daily E-Clips.
- Check out the House Democrats’ Newsroom.
Feel free to contact my office with your requests and concerns on legislative issues. Either I, or my legislative assistant, Kaylee Galloway, will return your call, email, or letter promptly.
It is my honor to serve you!