Hello, and thank you for visiting my website where you can learn more about your state government, the Legislature, the bills I’ve sponsored, and my priorities and values.
I work for you, and I can and will respond quickly if you need information or have a legislative issue you’d like me to work on. So don’t hesitate to contact me with your requests and concerns and I, or my legislative assistant, Israel Ríos, will return your call, email, or letter promptly.
Here is some information you may find useful:
- My phone number is (360) 786-7972
- My email address is Lillian.Ortiz-Self@leg.wa.gov
- Sign up here for my e-newsletters (I usually send one out every two weeks during session).
- Here’s a list of the bills I have sponsored.
- For a daily roundup of news from Washington and the nation, sign up here to receive the Daily E-Clips.
- Learn more about the House Democratic Caucus values.
- Check out the House Democrats’ Newsroom.
- Watch hearings and Floor action on TVW.
It is my honor to serve you!
NOTICE OF PUBLIC DISCLOSURE: Please note that any documents you send to my office may be subject to disclosure requirements under the state Public Records Act, RCW 42.56.